Vacancy of Physiotherapist (Female, Position-1)
Nepalgunj Medical College & Teaching Hospital (NGMC & TH), Kohalpur (managed by Lord Buddha Education Academy Ltd. ) has been implementing physical rehabilitation project and delivering physical rehabilitation services for people with physical disabilities in partnership with various government agencies, national and International NGOs. NGMC & TH is seeking qualified female candidates for the post of Physiotherapist.
Physiotherapist: (Female, position -1) based at NGMC & TH, Kohalpur with frequent field visit to working districts.
Qualification & Experiences:
- Bachelor in physiotherapy from recognized university with Updated NHPC registration.
- At least one year experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of community based rehabilitation and assistive device services
- Knowledge of Inclusion, Accessibility and Rehabilitation in terms of disability
- Proven communication skills: reading, writing, speaking, report writing
- Coordination and networking skills; government authorities and other relevant stakeholders
- Undertake assessment, rehabilitation planning and delivery of physiotherapy session.
- CDW mobilization, participate in outreach activities in the communities for physiotherapy services.
- Ensure proper documentation for physiotherapy service delivery
- Ensure effective coordination with NGMC team for implementation of multidisciplinary approach.
- Report to project manager in the close coordination of sub-ordinate.
Interested candidates are advised to send a motivation letter mentioning the expected salary along with an updated CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 31 Jan 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. NGMC reserve the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.