Please find the registration details here. Registration charges NEPTACON 2014
- NRs= Nepali currency (Rupees)
- Early Bird Registration: upto 1st August, 2014
- Late registration: August 2nd – November 15th, 2014
- Applicants who register after November 16th will need to pay the spot registration charges which will be NRs. 500 more than late registration charges.
- Students with Nepali Citizenship studying abroad will be charged as National students and all the students need to submit a proof as a student from the HOD/ Dean or College ID card.
- Please note that the dollar rate will depend on the day of application for registration.
- Indian currency Rs. 10 is worth Nepali Rupee 16.
How do I register?
- Please complete the online form at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFYyMVBPZGdfRUpodTJiLTNoUWpSOFE6MA#gid=0.
- Deposite the appropriate amount for the conference registration in favour of Suresh Kumar Shrestha (see the account details below).
- Please save the bank receipt which you will have to present at the time of registration just before the conference starts.
- In favour of: Suresh Kumar Shrestha (Treasurer of NEPTA)
- Bank: SBI Bank (Nepal)
- Account number: 1771 5241 4099 14
- Branch: Durbarmarg, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Swift Code: NSBINPKA
- IFSC: sbin0004430