Seniorbazar.com is Nepal’s 1st Online Service provider for senior citizens. It is an initiation of 360 Ventures Inc. which is an aggressively growing organization ever evolving and striving with highest standards of corporate ethics.
Position: Home Health Care Coordinator
No of Vacancy: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Seniorbazar.com is looking for a Home Health Care Coordinator to join our team and mission of enhancing active and fulfilling lives of ageing adults. Home health care provides wide range of health care services that can be given to geriatric patients at home. He/she is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including answering telephone inquiries, care consultations with potential clients and family members, and quality assurance visits.
- Handle telephone inquiries/emails from prospective clients / family members / referral sources.
- Conduct Care Consultations with prospective clients / family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions
- Monitor and log both clientand caregiver activity; including follow-up on caregiver assignments and client service.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients/family members through quality assurance visits and phone calls.
- Mobilize and work as a team leader to coordinate various aspects of geriatric care.
- Two years experience in home care, health care or assisted living care.
- Should have completed Bachelors Degree, preferably in Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Public Health or Pharmacy.
- License holder of at least two wheelers vehicle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent in email correspondence & web applications.
- Ability to multitask and work focused in pressure situations.
- Excellent command in English and Nepali.
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their updated resume with cover letter to email@example.com