Why become a NEPTA member?
1. To avail special discount rates for conference and workshops
2. To get opportunity to participate in various NEPTA activities like camps and other national/ international level programmes
3. Schemes of scholarships for higher education (some scholarships are available only for NEPTA members)
4. Some training programmes are provided free of cost to the NEPTA members (you require NEPTA membership proof to attend these), example being WHO wheelchair training.
5. In order to contribute to the physiotherapy profession in Nepal either directly or indirectly. (More members are required to form a physiotherapy Council)
To register to NEPTA and become a NEPTA member following documents are required:
- All the documents that are required to register at Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC). These include, SLC certificates, 10+2 certificates, BPT and MPT (if applicable) certificates, Internship Completion Certificate, Degree Completion/ Graduation certificate.
- NHPC registration certificate
- Citizenship certificates
- Photographs (2 passport sized and 1 auto sized photograph)
- Other professional certificates (optional)
- Filled NEPTA registration from
Please access the NEPTA registration form here : NEPTA form
For a new membership- NRs. 1,000 (for one year)
Annual Renewal- NRs. 500
Membership for 3 years- pay NRs. 2,000 at once. This will save the time for annual renewal!
You will require a proof that you are a student of physiotherapy from your college (this can be your university/ college identity card). With this you need to submit a copy of citizenship with 2 passport sized photographs and 1 autosized photograph.
NEPTA Treasurer: Mr. Suresh Shrestha, Mobile- 9841231174
Top floor (8th floor), Mega Bank Building
Infront of Blue Lotus Hospital
Tel: +977 9843272008
Location Map: Megabank