Handicap International Nepal in collaboration with International society of prosthetics and orthotics(ISPO) is organizing a Multidisciplinary four-days training course on management of “Cerebral Palsy” to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal on 7-10 November 2016. The objective of the training is to provide theoretical knowledge (for first two days) and practical hands on workshop (for last two days) on different orthotic and therapeutic techniques in the management of cerebral palsy.
Have a look on detail side of this training from this link, programme-schedule-_ispo-short-term-course-on-cp-2
The course has been also endorsed in ISPO website , http://www.ispoint.org/events/ispo-short-course-management-cerebral-palsy
Handicap International has already invited the potential candidates from service providers working in Cerebral Palsy. But to ensure not to leave behind the potential candidates , HI request NEPTA to select two physiotherapists for this training.
This is a free of cost training with the provision of lunch and snacks. There is no travel and per-diem provision to participants
NEPTA encourages the applications from interested physiotherapist who meet following criteria,
- Diploma in physiotherapy with at least 5 years of experience in handling the children with cerebral palsy
- Bachelor in physiotherapy with at least 1 years of experience in handing children with cerebral palsy
- Master in physiotherapy currently involved on the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy
- Proven experience on prescribing the assistive devices for children with cerebral palsy is an added advantage
Instructions to apply
- Physiotherapists who meets above criteria are encouraged to apply
- Motivation letter explaining how this training is important and what impact you foresee(after this training) for the children with cerebral palsy in your setting
- Send your motivation letter not later than 29th October 2016 to email@example.com