About the membership
Why become a NEPTA member?
1. To avail special discount rates for conference and workshops
2. To get opportunity to participate in various NEPTA activities like camps and other national/ international level program
3. Schemes of scholarships for higher education (some scholarships are available only for NEPTA members)
4. Some training program are provided free of cost to the NEPTA members (you require NEPTA membership proof to attend these), example being WHO wheelchair training.
5. In order to contribute to the physiotherapy profession in Nepal either directly or indirectly. (More members are required to form a physiotherapy Council)
To register to NEPTA and become a NEPTA member following documents need to upload in member form.
1. NHPC registration certificate
2. Citizenship certificates
3. Photographs (passport sized photograph)
4. University convocation/ Degree
For a new membership- Nrs. 1,000 (for one year)
Annual Renewal- Nrs. 500. Bank deposited voucher need to upload in application form
Details of Bank:
Nepal Physiotherapy Association. Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited, New Road, Kathmandu
Swift Code – MBLNNPKA
A/C No. 2101524619931017
Currency – NPR
Nepal Physiotherapy Association, Bank of Kathmandu, Kamal Pokhari branch
Swift Code – BOKLNPKA
A/C No. 050000027585
Currency – NPR
You will require a proof that you are a student of physiotherapy from your college (this can be your university/ college identity card). With this you need to submit a copy of citizenship with passport sized photographs
After submission of online application form, soft copy of NEPTA membership certificate will be provided through email.